Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you need this guy to help you through V-Day?

He's based in New York.
Death Bear will take things from you that trigger painful memories and stow them away in his cave where they will remain forever, allowing you to move on with your life. Give him an ex’s clothes, old photos, mementos, letters, etc. Death Bear is here to assist you in your time of tragedy, heartbreak and loss.
I guess this is Death Bear's website. I don't think he travels cross country. Bummer.

Also see: Date with Death Bear.

ETA: This is Death Bears (aka Nate Hill) website.

5 comments:

soil mama said...

hmm, that's an interesting approach. I'm one to just get rid of crap I don't want around, but I served the role of Death Bear when I started dating my now husband. I was sick of all his ex's crap around and happily threw it away.

Is it correct to assume you are wishing you could get have Death Bear come and help you out?

Tom said...

Eh, I'm over it now. Just have the last few things which need to be returned.

soil mama said...

sorry to hear that, it always sucks even if it's for the best.

But... now that you are getting totally ripped with PX90, the ladies will be flocking to you like cations on clay :)

Tom said...

LOL. Yah, right. I haven't been sticking to my diet as well as I should be. I think this 90 day workout routine may need to turn into 180!

I suppose as long as the end result is the same, I won't worry.

Anonymous said...

All of it takes time, including diets and getting over exes. You'll get there!