Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Micro Hits

One. It's definitely misconduct.

Two. I feel naked when I don't wear an undershirt underneath my polo.

Three. Let the poor guy die in peace. Quit asking him if he's going to convert on his deathbed. Honestly, he's already on his deathbed so asking him is silly.

Four. The Archaea are the next great frontier in microbiology. If anyone wants to carve out their niche in microbiology, seriously consider this line of research. There is so much about the Archaea that we don't know, but we do know that they contribute A LOT to environmental processes.

Five. This twitter thing is pretty interesting. Don't know if I'll stick with it, but so far it's been fun and a bit of a time hog.

Six. I love my new Streetcars shoes. Got the Carerra's (#5703) and they're as comfortable as my Ecco's.

No comments: