Monday, April 20, 2009

Manuscript Homestretch

Got the office door closed, playing some Mighty Mighty Bosstones (currently Someday I Suppose off of their Don't Know How To Party album), and configuring the dozen or so phylogenetic trees I'm including as Supplementary Material for my manuscript (over 500 OTUs will do that to you). Once that is done, its off for a final reading of the manuscript to find typos, clean up the other figures, and catch any minor errors that I may have passed over previously. Then, it's off to the collaborators for their review prior to submission.

And then, I get to turn right around and work on the next manuscript. Whee!

So, no more blogging for today (and probably tomorrow).

3 comments:

Mad Hatter said...

"And then, I get to turn right around and work on the next manuscript."That was what I was supposed to do after submitting my last manuscript, but I got sidetracked by the whole Recovery Act stimulus funding stuff. Sigh....

microbiologist xx said...

Congrats on finishing this manuscript up. I've got one that is days from going out the door. I feel like it's haunting me.

Tom said...

Yah well ... I brought it home this evening and took a read at it again. Not impressed. I need to spend another day revising. Damn introduction, I'm still miffed I lost my first draft of the whole darn thing.