Monday, May 12, 2008

It's the right place ...

... just a different name. I've changed the name of this blog to "(It's a ...) Micro World (... afterall)" from Bio-Fuel!. Partly because I wanted to expand my base (even though I maintained such a disclaimer clause on my original blog) of topics, and partly because I liked the new title I had come up with a couple of weeks ago. The focus will remain pretty much the same, bioenergy discussion will be part of the primary focus, but I wanted to get more in the agricultural/environmental microbiology aspect of things. As far as I am aware, there is very little of that, so I fill a niche which may (or may not) need filling.

BTW: Is my new logo snazzy or lame? Trying to find a good globe (to make the "o" in Micro) was a bit of a pain.

No comments: