Tuesday, August 11, 2009

LEGO Update

So I'm over 80% of the way finished with LEGO Star Wars. It's taken me over 50 hours, and now that I've gotten all the low hanging fruit, I'm stuck trying to finish up all the timed challenges and getting those last little minikit bits in all the hard to reach places.

Which is probably why my attention has shifted more towards my latest Wii game ... LEGO Batman! It too is a cool game. Not as in-depth at the Star Wars game is, but the overall game play remains the same, making it a fun game, especially if you enjoyed Star Wars. When I played my PS2 regularly, I loved the RPG style games, though the really good ones, like the Baldur's Gate (I and II) and the Champions of Norath, were hard to come by. So when you chanced upon them, you played them all. The LEGO games are sort of like that.

2 comments:

microbiologist xx said...

Funny. I was just wondering about this the other day. (how far along and how much time invested in the star wars lego game).

Thomas Joseph said...

My invested time is slowing down considerably. I'm coming up for tenure, so I only play about 30 minutes a night (on the nights I do mangage to play) after the rest of the house has gone to sleep. It's my way to drain away the last of the days stress before hitting the sack myself.

It'll pick back up once I get my package off. LEGO Batman is going by much quicker. Only 30 missions in Batman as opposed to about double that amount in Star Wars.