Thursday, September 04, 2008

I suppose I should ...

... just leave this whole sordid affair alone, but this case seems to get sicker by the minute.
Preliminary FBI lab results show that there were traces of chloroform in the car of the mother of a missing Florida girl, according to a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation.
At first I thought it was neglect which led to the death of this poor child. Now, it appears that it could be something a bit more ominous. Like I said, there is nowhere on earth this (unfortunately, probably ex-) mother deserves to be.

Less than charitable moment coming up -- it also affirms the adage "Stupid people shouldn't breed". I think that probably should have started with Casey Anthony's idiot of a mother Cindy. That stupid fool should wind up in jail as well. A whole month of no contact with your granddaughter and you don't do anything about it?

No comments: