Monday, September 01, 2008

I'm not sure ...

... what McCain was thinking when he selected Sarah Palin as his VP nominee. What this independent voter does find amusing however is that after fighting off the Republican charges of "inexperienced", the Democrats are now using the very same arguments against the Republicans. Frankly, this makes both sides appear very foolish and hypocritical ... at least to me, and it doesn't matter who started it.

Though, I will say this. In terms of "Commander in Chief" experience, Sarah Palin, as Governor of Alaska, has had more experience than both Obama and Biden combined, with the Alaskan National Guard at her disposal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...


Alaska National Guard General: Palin Plays No Role In National Defense Activities Even When They Involve The Alaska National Guard

Tom said...

Yeah, and your point anonymous?

Check out this part:
Maj. Gen. Craig Campbell, adjutant general of the Alaska National Guard, considers Palin "extremely responsive and smart" and says she is in charge when it comes to in-state services, such as emergencies and natural disasters where the National Guard is the first responder.

Which is what I was referring to. Thank you, and good night.

Philip H. said...

I actually addressed this in an early post on my personal blog. I believe if you click on my name in the Comment above, you will be lead to it.

Tom said...

Phil,

I'm not seeing it. Do you have a direct link? Thanks.

Tom