Monday, September 08, 2008

J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets!

Not sure if I'm quite sold on the whole Brett Favre deal, but we're 1-0 and we play New England without Mr. Metrosexual (aka Tom Brady) next week. If we come out of that game 2-0, I'll be officially excited. For now, all we've done is beat Miami, a team with totally sucks. The other good news is ... since I hate the Patsies so damn much, I didn't have Brady on my "to draft" list. Instead, I drafted Brian Westbrook in the 1st round, and picked up Tony Romo in the 2nd. Probably took Romo too early, but we'll see. Both played well for me this weekend, but I still lost. I hate it when I put up a score good enough to beat 10 of the 12 teams in the league but I'm stuck playing the guy who had the highest score that week, netting me a L. Phooey.

3 comments:

illusory tenant said...

Hey, you're welcome.

Tom said...

Heh, you guys should be just fine with Aaron Rodgers. As a matter of fact, he's my backup fantasy QB, so I'll be rooting for him to do well.

illusory tenant said...

Yep, he got the job done tonight. In other news, I'm 6 for 15 in my pool (hang in there, Broncos).