Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The stupid ... it still burns.

Woman wants to weight 1,000 pounds.

Read the following quote, and at first I omitted the first "and" in the quote, which sort of made things a bit humourous and caused me to stop at "people" (but honestly, at her weight, it's quite feasible).
“I love eating and people love watching me eat,” she says. “It makes people happy, and I’m not harming anyone.”
Oh, it gets better ...
Simpson’s main source of income to support herself financially is by appearing on a Web site where men pay to watch videos of her gorging on food and showing off her hundreds of pounds of extra bulge in a bikini.
I think I may lose a few pounds after I barf.

The article does a good job ripping into her. Too bad it won't have an effect on her weight.

ETA: Yah, I guess I need to add the link.

ETA: Oh sweet Jesus ... whatever you do, do NOT click on the slideshow. Damn you FOXNews!

PS: What's the over/under on her remaining lifespan? I'd say we put it at 6 years. Now who's going to remember to check?

2 comments:

soil mama said...

reminds me of a Simpson's episode a long time ago where Homer wanted to become obese so he could get disability and not have to work.

If people are going to intentionally weight that much, then they should be cut off from insurance, especially gov't funded insurance programs

microbiologist xx said...

I am not even clicking on the link. Your description was enough to gross me out completely. I may have just thrown up a little in my mouth.